Do your non-native English speaking customers use your products or services?
Engage new clients confidently after completing this course in 21st Century English, the language of international commerce!
Today professionals are seeking for competitive advantages to drive higher performance in an interdependent global economy.
Use 21st Century English to write effective business communications (email, memos, reports, etc.) and increase your opportunities for exceptional financial performance.
- MP3 files for each of the 4 modules
- Slideshow packs for quick reference.
- Audio Lesson Guide
- Learn to produce clear and engaging English content for a global audience.
- Modify your business writing to competently expressing your ideas to audiences who do not share your cultural background.
- Use natural-sounding 21st Century English to embrace more than a billion people worldwide who speaks English as a second language.
Course comprise of the following four modules:
Module One: Outlines the general characteristics of 21st Century business writing.
Module Two: Covers four (4) common punctuation and grammar doubts that confuse both native and non-native speakers.
Module Three: Reviews the style of 21st Century written Business English that is more reflective of the interdependent global economy.
Module Four: Introduces two advanced English writing techniques to add clarity, form, and persuasion to your documents.
Language of instruction: English